Personal Identification Information:
“Personal data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. This includes your name, address and email address. We only collect personal data about you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
How we use collected information:
CKSK may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing and operating our website - to keep our website updated and relevant to our users.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Processing of Job Applications: To perform or enter into a contract with the applicant. All applications are logged and recorded by HR in a secure confidential file and are destroyed after a period of 12 months. We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our website and related services to you; as required by law, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Transferring information to third parties, including to our own service providers: Third party data processors include Campaign Monitor for the tracking, sending & management of newsletters and opt-ins for marketing permissions.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. If you agree to receive marketing communication from us, you will have the opportunity to withdraw your consent every time we contact you.
Third Party Websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 25th 2018
3. Do Cookies hold my Personal Data? Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal data unless you have already given this information to the website.
4. What Cookies do we use? Below is a list of the different types of cookies used on www.cksk.com.
- _hjIncludedInSample. Cookie Provider: www.cksk.com. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels. This cookie expires after 1 year
- _gid. Cookie Provider: Google Analytics. Cookie Purpose: performance. _gid is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24-hours.
- _ga. Cookie Provider: Google Universal Analytics. Cookie Purpose: The _ga cookie stores one valuable piece of information: your Client ID. This cookie expires per session
- exp_csrf_token. Cookie Purpose: CRSF stands for Cross Site Forgery. Cookie duration is 1 hour
- exp_tracker. Cookie Provider: www.cksk.com. This cookie tracks the last 5 pages viewed by the user, and is used primarily for redirection after logging in etc. Affects guests and logged in users.
- exp_last_activity. Cookie Provider: www.cksk.com. Cookie Purpose: Every time the state is updated (the page reloaded) the last activity is set to the current date/time. Used to determine expiry. This is essential for logged in users, but not for guests - it is set for both
- exp_last_visit. Cookie Provider: www.cksk.com. This cookie sets the date/time that the user last visited the site, and is set for both guests and logged in users.
- X-Mapping-fjhppofk. Cookie Provider: Stingray Traffic Manager. This cookie is used to route data and page requests for performance.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors to our website and the pages they view. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Functionality Cookie: these cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
2. Can I block or delete Cookies? Yes you can if that is what you choose to do. Note that this may make it less convenient for you to use our website.
◦ Internet Explorer - Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
◦ Mozilla Firefox - Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
◦ Safari Users - Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
◦ Chrome Users - Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
4. Expiry: Except for strictly necessary cookies, please see details of cookies we use and their specific expiry times.
Last Updated: 25th May 2018