Digital Project Manager
CKSK is an award-winning Dublin agency working with some really great clients to produce websites, games, mobile apps and interactive installations. We do fun, interesting and challenging work and we’d like a Digital Project Manager to join us in our studio in the centre of Dublin.
Supporting the Head of Technical, this role works closely with the Project Management Production and Client Services Teams.
You will drive technical and digital projects through from initial concept to delivery working with Client Services on several different projects. You must be adept at managing and building client and team relationships and reporting on the status of projects. It is expected that you are skilled at utilising project management tools as well as planning, tracking and measuring the end results.
Typically, you would:
- Support Client Services and Production, interfacing between client accounts and internal teams
- Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects
- Advising on cost, available resources, problems and solutions
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results
- Keeping track of latest digital campaign trends and analysing digital behaviour
- Planning digital and technical projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Writing and managing key documents from Briefs, Statements of Work, Proposals, Specifications etc.
- Acting as the key contact for clients and internal team members on the deliverables
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Ensures projects are delivered to specification and on time
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Forming strong relationships with teams and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met, working with and manage internal and outsourced development teams
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes tobudget, spending and cost changes
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Responsible for front end and back end development and QA activities
- Liaison between developers and the wider agency
- Understands the technologies being used in CKSK projects from a management perspective
- Read and feedback on technical documentation from clients
- Brief the development team on projects
- Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
- Technical competence and understanding of development processes, HTML5, HTML and CSS
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification is desirable
- Proven experience of effectively managing multiple projects in an agency environment from brief through to delivery
- Adept at building effective relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experienced in a range of project management methodologies including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
If you feel you’ve the skills and experience to help CKSK in delivering world-class campaigns for some of the best brands in the world then get in touch today!
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.